hey folks,

so after all y'all's input, I had finally settled on buyin the 22 with a seperate sub to e later purchased in the future.

little did I know, I would find an amazing deal on some used M60s only a couple of days later.

anywa, I picked upthe M60s (which unfortuantely vioated my original desire for the speakers to be easy to move) for less than a pair of M22s =) and I finally set them up today with my HK 430 receiver

and man they sound AMAZING seriously i have just been doing nothing for the past hour except listening to me favorites one after another and hearing how beautiful the sound is reproduced. they sound to me almost as clear as my etymotic research headphones, but with a full and balanced sound that articulates everything masterfully.

unfortuantely, some of my music isn't of the best of quality and I feel like these speakers do such an amazing job on the good sound quality music, that the poor recordings are a bit of a letdown

I have to admit, i had very high expectaions of these speakers and consider me blown away.

rush (my favorite band), dream theater, the beatles, phish, oldies, jazz, techno, everything I'm throwing at the speakers sounds fantastic.

consider me the newest axiom devotee =)

-schizm42