Originally Posted By: terzaghi
Yeah I am really looking forwarding to reading that article and re-running audyssey EQ on my denon 3808. I have to wait untill after Christmas though... My GF decided that the Christmas tree had to go in the spot that my subwoofer was. \:\( I will move it back to its spot and buy the $100 feature upgrade and re-run Audyssey on my vacation though.

You know David..if you keep giving in to her like that, you're gonna be in big trouble down the road. Now in my house, I *wear* the pants, I decide what's important and what's not.......hold on guys, my wife is calling me...

OK honey, I'll be right there....oh sure, I'll take that right out....you need that moved, I'm on it....you want *another* purse - sure, no biggie

As I always saying, I'm the king of my castle. You better shape up or we'll deduct some man-points from you. Christmas tree where the sub was...where are your priorities man!

Actually that reminds me of a funny conversation. My wife wants to pick up a small area rug so the kids won't get cold when they play. I told her "you know I'll have to re-run the speaker calibration don't you?" To which I got the obligatory "rolling of the eyes" \:\) It's a diseases I tell ya!

--
Denon 4520, EPIC80/500/VP180 Speakers