Nick - I have the 088 series in my room. 4 wide in front, 3 wide in back. Check out my pics. I have a loveseat in the middle of the front row for the same reason (narrow theater). My only caution is that the 088s are not only narrow, they're also a little short in the back. I haven't decided if this leads to my neck being uncomfortable after a few hours in front of the screen or if it is my screen height, but something about the combination isn't totally perfect. (I suspect though it's the screen as my neck often hurt before getting these chairs in the room)

Another model to look at is the 45004. It's just a bit wider (1") and has 3" higher back height.

I picked them up from Serge at Home Theater Authority at about 1/2 of the retail price. Call him for pricing. He's very competitive and offered me amazing customer service. (first found his name on AVS Forum - very well regarded there which made me feel more comfortable purchasing from him)

Even through him, the chairs are still expensive, but 1/2 price is a big step in the right direction. Oh, and for all of my friends to the north, they have an office on both sides of the border and ship to Canada and the US.

Jason

Epic 80-800: HG Cherry