I currently have Axiom M60v2s and VP100 center and I need some timely answers to a few questions. I've posted to another forum but sometimes answers from that one are very slow in coming and sometimes not at all so some here may have seen this post elsewhere.

If anyone can help answer a few more questions I think I may pull the trigger later today depending on what those answers are. Again thanks to all that contribute. \:\)

I have a Denon 3808 (130W) and am thinking of adding a Sunfire TGA-5200 today. Many reasons but size, cool running, 200W continuous to all channels and quality is the short list.

When using the pre-out section of the Denon hooked up the the 5 channels on the amp does the signal processing work the same as if the Denon was driving the speakers? An example would be that sometimes on certain movies or tv shows the dialog from the center channel is hard to hear so I pop on the onscreen GUI and bump the center from maybe 0 to +3 or +4 for that movie. Would that still work if using the pre out to an amp?

I figure that as of late I do 60% music and 40% HT. When I play music at parties etc. I notice that after playing music loudly for a while the Denon starts to sound "tired" or "fatigued" (someone told me in a different thread that it may just be the "beer" factor). Would using a dedicated 200W per channel all channels driven amp help in that department and in just overall sound quality?

The amp will sit directly on top of the Denon 3808 or vice versa ( I have forced air ventilation) so I won't need long interconnects. Do I just need to get a good set of audio RCA cables? I saw a cable the other day that was 5 ended. It said 3 for composite video and 2 for audio but if they are quality cables would something like that work to connect 5 channels from Denon to Sunfire or is that a bad idea. I don't mind purchasing good cables but I don't want to spend $40 or $50 a cable.

Thanks to all that have answered my somewhat lame questions in the past and to all that contribute here. Timely answers would be much appreciated and very beneficial as I'm looking at purchasing an amp today but if I'm just wasting my money then I wouldn't want to do that.

"Real Gun Control Is Hitting What You Aim At" - can't remember