So you are looking to put a pair of Martin Logons on your computer desk? Must be one hell of a Youtube set up you have! As for ML, I love them. But "them" in terms of ML is their high-end electrostatics. They are the best I know of for that niche technology. I did A/B comparisons with ML and PSBs (can't recall the exact versions of each) and loved the better ML, like the X-Stat's. But I found that as you move down the line, the sound changes greatly. What I concluded is that you need a big electrostatic panel to make really good sound, so the smaller panels just lacked the goods. And as mentioned above, even the high end ML have massive subs built in because the panel does not go deep. On the lower end, price kept the more powerful subs out, so you just lose that low end.
But the ML you are looking at does not have an electrostatic panel. In terms of conventional speakers, I would not venture to guess how good this ML is, but I did not like their smaller driver efforts even on the electrostatic speakers. For my two cents (and perhaps not that much!), I would be very hesitant to pay for one of the ultra premium names like Martin Logan, while not getting their signature technology. It is kind of like buying a Ferrari tractor - what did I just pay for? It could be the greatest ever, but you don't have much technological trickle down from the great ML's.

Panny 3000 PJ, 118" Carada, Denon 3300, PS3, Axiom QS8, PSB 5T, B&W sub, levitating speaker wire