Hello all..I am new to the forum and to Axiom. But after researching and reading a lot and with a little correspondence guidance from Alan, I will be buying an Axiom speaker system, most likely the M80's or M22's.

In either case I have a subwoofer I would like to use that is excellent but with a blown amp. The sub, which was manufactured by Speakerlab in Seattle, was specifically made for the emerging digital era circa 1979. Before I decide to either fix the amp (which I am now investigating) or buying an Axiom EP500 or perhaps not even using a sub at all if the bass response is good enough in the M80's (I listen to classical pretty exclusively) I would like to use my spare Denon receiver to run the subwoofer...it puts out around 55 watts per channel. I wonder if there is a way to hook up this amp to give the sub 110 watts and sync it to the other amp that will run the Axioms. This may save me some time and $ while I'm deciding. I have no idea if this is feasible. It may be better to buy a dedicated mono subwoofer amp on ebay or the like instead. I prefer not to spend much money while I am deciding. Any thoughts on how to do this would be appreciated...Cordially...Captain4105