Let's see, as for as what's behind the right speaker that sits close to the couch is a covered window at an angle. My 2 12 inch subs and my 10 inch sub all sit in a row in the corner of my room. In front of those 3 subs is my LCD screen trying to hide them ;). The new tower's will be to the left and right of the LCD. I mentioned the right tower having a window at an angle behind it, the left tower has a wall at about a 45 degreeish angle behind it. The towers will be about 7 ft apart and my sweet spot for listening about 7-8 feet in front of my screen and dead center of the towers.

I live upstairs in an apartment- landlord directly below and some guy that jokingly asked if it's my cat that turns the music up loud while I'm gone. Landlord is cool though, she tells me when she'll be gone for a day or longer so I can blast my system- except the tenants downstairs and 2 over called the police on me 2x in a week when she was gone due to their apartment rattling and shaking hahaha (his wife came to an agreement to just call me after I invited them over for a UFC fight and beer_- yay).

Yeah so... the 12's only come on occasionaly when the landlord's gone and during the daytime. Wish there was something easy I could do to keep the bass from going straight below.

ANYWAYS.... I think I've got the bass covered which is why I was thinking the M60's... and I have an Onkyo SR-605 to hook em up with. Sorry ...TMI!

Guess I'm just worried that because the 6.5" woofers on the M60's wont be delivering sub-bass most of the time that couch might be throwing off some of the soundwaves on their destination to my sitting area.

Last edited by SoulIntake; 01/13/09 02:06 PM.