Hi all,

Ive been lurking around here for some time and have finally deceided to make a post as I found this fourm to have a lot of knowledgeable posters. Ive been very interested in the Axiom Epic 80 500 speakers in a 5.1 setup for some time now. I finally saved up the cash for them when my buddy called and said he could me the following Energy 7.1 setup at an amazing price:

RC-70 Towers
RC-LCR Center
RC-R surrounds
RC-R surrounds
ESW V10

Total for this package at Futureshop is just over $3600 + taxes, which would be close to a Epic 80 500 5.1 setup.

My friend said he could get the Energy package for approximately $2700, which seems like a sweet deal.

I have no experience with Energy, but have never really heard anything bad about them. Has anyone compared them to the M80's? I know someone will ask about room size ect, right now Im renting and the room will change but Im looking for something to future proof my system so no matter where I go I will have enough and not have to worry about upgrading. Also the system will be used 80% movies, and only 20% for music. Money is not really an issue, I would rather spend the extra cash to get a better product.

I look forward to hearing all the replies.