Well I finely received my SuperFi 5 Pro. Wow is all I can say, I never knew how good my music could sound. I know that some people have said that the bass is not that good, well for the type of music I like (Punk, techno, 1990's G Funk) the bass was nice, mid range was a bit weak I found. But I must say one bad thing about them, there was no DVD video with my phones like they said there would be and it was missing one set of eartips, but they did come with another set of ear plug type. So it all worked out.

All and all I would say get them if you want to treat your self I say go for it, are they worth 230$ CAD I will have to get back to you on that wife still mad I payed that. Anyway I still stand by what I said this was just my opinion of them and others may feel different.

I find the sound that they produce is very nice, a friend at work tryed them out and did not care for them b/c they did not go loud enough for him (He uses some sony earbuds). I told him it was not about how loud they can go, you know BooM BooM. I told him with the -26DB it was not about the BooM it was about how clear the sound could be. I guess some people like the BooM I myself like hearing a guys hand on the guitar strings, I never liked live albums or studio demos but now I'm giving them a chance and oh man, the song "No woman no cry" live, never sounded so good.

Last edited by rage96; 02/20/09 07:52 AM.