Originally Posted By: jakewash
If you feel the better video processor of the 906 isn't necessary then you got a good deal. The 4308 is a proven performer and the GUI is a very nice thing to have along with the wi-fi, one less wire to run, and the new features, you should feel very happy to have bought a great product for an excellent price. \:\) I wouldn't put too much into the THX certification, I am quite certain if Denon wanted to spend the money for THX certification on their models other than the 5300 series, they would easily attain the same certifications.

I am coming from a 10yr old onkyo with 80w and no vid processing...I was lucky if I had enough dig audio inputs lol. So I am totally fine with the picture I get on my TV direct from the drtv box and ps3...so I don't hold much wight in the vid processing...but im also the type of person that if it was such bad azz chip and did so many cool things for the same price, I might feel different. But I did like not having to get my lazy butt in the attic to run a cat5. And I kinda felt the same on the THX thing...I never had it so I good with out it I guess. Unless it just made a huge difference.