Thanks for all of the input here. I know I would be bummed out if I chose Paradigm's Monitor 9v5's over M60's to match one of there center's at the same price. Or, if I chose Ascend's matching front R/L 340's to match the center instead of M60's. And, I know I would lose quality all around going to a Polk setup at the same cost of an Axiom. I also think Rocket's seem a bit overpriced for what they are. Axiom M60's just seem like such a sweet spot. So, I want to like the VP150 believe me.

My hearing is fairly sensitive and I am a musician. I don't believe in EQing much at all. Sorry if I'm a graph guy, but looking at the VP150 in the range above 10K shows a considerable increase in dB in an anehoic environment. Now, my listening room is a good acoustic environment, but is in no way fully treated. At that, you'd think that +10Khz would be further amplified due to reflection in my room. As far as the bass is considered, it would a bit more natural to hear more of the bottom end of vocals or music on a cable broadcast be anchored to the center. Perfect example above in the vocals of Optimus Prime in Transformers. I hope I don't come across like I'm bashing Axiom's VP150, really. I just don't live in area where I can readily auction much. Also, I'm not even using any brands currently listed above. I'm listening to music on a small set of Yamaha bookshelf speakers with a nice piano black finish, and some JL audio in my car. I do have a 7.1 setup right now, but it's nothing worth mentioning here. Can't wait to upgrade.