That looks like a brand new boat - no rubs on the hull, no water marks on the bilge outlets. The only thing worse than a boat in bad weather is a boat owner not familiar with his boat in those conditions. 21ft is not a small boat, but one big wave can get over the sides. Still, I'm surprised they flipped. I've spent year fishing 80 - 100 miles offshore in the Gulf and that kind of accident is rare in 4 ft seas.

On a lighter now, the video shows them pulling the boat at speed to let the water drain out the back and coming up. I knew a crew of people with a brand new 40+ foot Hatteras Sports Fisher (very expensive boat). They were tied to an oil rig and all on board were sleeping. Someone got up and noticed that there was water up the knees in the cabin. They called the often used trick of pulling the plug and running a small boat to let the water drain (as the video shows). So they unhooked from the rig, and drove the boat away. Well, problem is, big boats don't go fast enough or get the bottom high enough out the water to let the water drain. So within 100 yards of the rig, the boat went down like a brick - only days old. Bigger problem - the current pulled the men away from the rig and survival became a serious issue. Thankfully all found wellheads to hold onto and all lived. Wish that had happened in this case.

Panny 3000 PJ, 118" Carada, Denon 3300, PS3, Axiom QS8, PSB 5T, B&W sub, levitating speaker wire