I see a lot of Axiom ads in home theater/speaker magazines, which is a pretty common place for people to go when they're considering what to buy.

I look at that Salon show more as a way for regular joes to hear $100k speakers for once, but not exactly as a shopping experience for the common HT consumer.

Since they live online, tho, they could probably be doing more here still. I signed up as a fan on their Facebook group and never get updates from it, for example. Also what if their custom shop included printing graphics or screen painted speaker covers. (like you see faceplates on phones, xbox 360, guitar hero guitars, etc.)

I'm a big gamer, I'd probably order new sets of Audiobyte covers with Left 4 Dead, Half Life, World of Warcraft (Horde), or Call of Duty graphics on 'em. Or heck, I might be convinced to get screen printed m80 covers if they're neat enough. Maybe some Rock Band or Guitar Hero covers to make them look like guitar amps or something. Gamers live online just like this speaker store does. \:\)