\:\) ah yes, the dip jokes begin. My room deserves that.
But, as you can see, the folks around here do know a thing or two. While the graphing is frustrating in that every tiny move causes a hole somewhere, while fixing another, it is nice to get big picture changes in a visual format. As a result of JohnK, FredK, and SirQuack (among others) I decided to give the front speakers a move. First, closer together, so as to be further from the side walls (about 32" from mid-driver), while still about 40" from the front, with very little toe-in. Good graph, but the image was weak and the kick drums and bass guitars lost their feel. So I toed in about 5 degrees more. BANG. That was it, the sound-stage got wider than the room, which I did not have before, yet the vocals on "You and your friends" is dead center and clear, and every pluck and kick has a visceral feel. I would not have done this without the recommendations here, as I really felt there was just one sweet spot in my small room. Wow, i have much to learn.
I'm still surprised that decreasing the distance between the speakers and using a wider toe angle actually enlarged the sound-stage, but kept the detail. Man, there are some complex mathematics going on here. Anyway, here is the new graph, although I am not skilled enough to point to the benefits, the auditory changes are unmistakable.

Thank you gentlemen. I owe you a drink on your next trip to N.O. I still owe Tom a beer, but that squirrel seems to be stocked up.
[img][/img]

Panny 3000 PJ, 118" Carada, Denon 3300, PS3, Axiom QS8, PSB 5T, B&W sub, levitating speaker wire