Hi everyone, I'm looking for some help. I am trying to decide on speakers for my basement build currently underway, but it will be a while before complete. Initially, I was looking at getting the architectural series W22's and W150, EP500 sub and two pairs of QS8's to complete a 7.1 system.

I am now having second thoughts with regards to the in-walls. My wife really likes the way they look, but is willing to allow me to get floor standers (M80's) ,if I'm always going to feel like I'm missing something. Is there going to be a substantial difference in sound quality to justify the price increase? I am planning on purchasing a 130-150 Watt AVR, most likely a Yamaha RX-V1900. Is the 4omh load a concern? I have no experience with them. I don't listen to audio at earth shattering levels, but at a comfortable level. Has anyone had experience with the in-walls? If I would go with the M80's I would probably drop the 7.1 surrond to a 5.1 to offset the cost. (The room would be wired for there future addition though).

What should I do? I appreciate your time and sorry for the long first post.