I never priced the 705, but I'm sure the 703 is probably cheaper. I think I paid about $120 for 12 sheets of 12 x 24 x 2 at a local insulation distributor. My side "first reflection zone"(FRZ) panels are hanging on the wall. I had my son sit in the primary seat while I slide a small flat mirror along the walls/ceiling, when he saw the tweeters I placed a sticker at that point. This is where the middle of my FRZ's are mounted. Just used some heavier picture frame wire and some eye screws to hang them.

For corners you can either use the 12 x 24 x 2 inch panels to straddle the corners, but Ethan from Real traps says you need at least 4" for corner bass traps to be effective. I decided to cut triangles and fill the entire corner.

In my opinion, the treatments should help, but you may never get rid of the dips. I had a SMS-1 also, but sold it as I found that with proper sub placement, and ordering multiple subs placed around the room, you get great reponse and don't need the SMS-1.

I should have my new Denon 3808 soon, then I can start experimenting with Audyssey.

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85