Meddy- Thanks for the "heads up" regarding Styx members! I have to admit, sometimes if a bands' website is not crystal-clear regarding band members, I'm guessing a bit! I took more photos at the Styx concert than any other band-opening band concert (some shows have 4 or 5 performers, and, of course, I shot more there). But the Styx concert was truly one of the best, and I'm not a particularly big Styx fan. Those guys just had fun, they sounded tight, and the smoke / lights , etc...were great.

They opened for Boston, whom I had much more hope for initially. But Boston was "good" and not excellent, and everyone there agreed that Styx put on a far better show. Of course, this was early in Boston's first tour with their new singer. He was very talented, but.... I don't know...they just seemed a bit "off"...

Regarding the website, that site is only a photo-hosting site that I use to upload customer proofs for them to make their selection or family photos for relatives to share. It's not my business website, which is horribly out of date! \:\)

::::::: No disrespect to Axiom, but my favorite woofer is my yellow lab :::::::