was wondering what to get- 2 QS8's or pair of m22tis for a 10x14 frat room. setup would also inclued SVS 25-31PC+ and Hk 525. i will be listening to about 95% music as i will leave the system on all day, and every so often will watch a movie(but not that much)

question 1. should i get m22tis or QS8's for rear/surrounds(see next question). I will be playing almost all music, and i really enjoy having speakers in both the front and rear. there really is no specific listening area in the room(couch, chair ect) as i also will be living in the room-not just watching t.v. etc. then again i have never had specific surround sound speakers and fronts, just 2 sets of opposing speakers-i currently own a klipsch 4.1 system. So would i benefit from having dispersion type speakers or no?

Question 2-(which really depends on quesiton 1)-would i place them(either speaker type) on the side or the rear? Since i rarely watch movies, the surround sound type effect is really meaningless to me. also, i have no space behind the couch, as it will be flush against the wall

i saw the other thread on placement, but didnt want to hijack it

Once You Pop You Can't Stop