plz tell me of your experiences ordering through axiom. did any of your speakers arrived damaged, even slightly? unfortunately, my epreriences have been that the larger/heavier the box, the more often the delivery people seem to handle them less carefully, not on purpose, just that the heavier the pkg is, the more difficult it is to move and the drivers/delivery people are always in a hurry. can you describe the way the speakers are packed? we brought home some tower speakers from cambridge soundworks and the packaging was amazing. large chunks of specially shaped foam were actually anchored/imbedded,in several places, into the sides and bottom of the boxes forming a precise cavity shaped to match the speaker, instead of the usual pieces of foam that fit around the sides and corners of most similar products. both work well, i was just impressed by the unique boxes cambridge is using. also, another important question. are the speakers sent requiring a signature from the recipient or have the speakers been left "@ the front door" thanks for your info.