The M22 center would be set up vertically. If you need to put it over the TV you can do so upside down so that the tweeters are at or close to ear level. This would give the best setup.

Space and aesthetics are the reasons not many people have vertical centers. That said, if you can accommodate it, it gives the best sound.

Quote:
About the factory outlet option. I've read a little on that about they are small blemishes and not real noticeable. They don't ship speaker that say have a big chunk out of the corner, or a deep scratch down the side etc do they?

I ordered from the factory outlet and when my speakers arrived, I did a quick inspection to see what the blemishes might be. I couldn't find anything and decided not to look further (what you can't find you won't see??). Anyway, about 3 months later I happened to notice a tiny blemish on one speaker- a discoloured spot. If I look really hard, I can find it again, but I really have to work at it. There is nothing to worry about.

By the way, that JL 13W1 is an amazing driver and is still considered one of the best in the industry even though it is now an older design. You are probably getting the same or slightly better performance than the EP600.

Fred

-------
Blujays1: Spending Fred's money one bottle at a time, no two... Oh crap!