33guy,
1. I think we are all getting frustrated with our inability to help you. One thing I did was pull up the AV owners manual. There is no setting for speakers large or small separate from the crossover. From page 61 of the manual:

"• You can adjust the crossover frequency within the
range of 40 ~ 250 Hz.
• Select "FULL RANGE" when the selected speaker
can fully reproduce the low frequencies below 40 Hz."

What that means is that the FULL RANGE setting in the crossover menu is the same as setting the speaker to large on most AVs. Since you have selected all crossover settings to 80Hz then all speakers are considered to be small so that's good.

2. You said in several messages that movies and live music play fine, but SACD music does not. Do you have any standard concert DVDs? How do they sound? How do live concerts from your cable box sound? If they sound fine then your sub is hooked up right and working correctly.

3. In looking through your prior threads it's not clear that you have mastered all your OPPO settings. I've had home theater as a hobby for years, but I'm sure I would have trouble configuring the OPPO for SACD so don't feel bad if that is what it turns out to be.

Bill

Whose avatar should I borrow next?