Well guys sorry it took so long to post but I've been busy at work lately. I have some decent pics to post up that I took with my cellphone as I don't have a camera at the moment. I'm not quite sure of the rules of the forum and posting photos, so if anyone could let me know how you folks do it around here that'd be great.

As for the speakers, I bought the VP150 and a pair of M22's for the moment. Let me tell you, once I got the Denon and PS3 to play nicely with Dolby, the sound is absolutely beautiful for movies. 2-channel and DPLII for music is excellent as well!

Now the only thing I am missing is the EP350 and QS8's. I think I will be getting the EP350 first as I am more of a music man and I appreciate a good low end to my tunes.

One thing I want to ask is will the EP350 be able to give me the midrange I crave as well as lower end bass? I am really on the fence about sending back the M22's and getting the M60's just for the added midrange they will provide me with their bigger drivers, so that I can just use the sub for the lower end? This is really the only thing that worries me at the moment.....that and I can't get my carpet spikes to thread in my stands but that's easily fixable with a tap and die!!!

Thanks
Anthony