Thanks for all the confirmations folks.

And Cam, the Opus is by far the best bike I have ever owned. I have always owned cheap, heavier, 250 dollar type brands and had to constantly adjust the derailleurs and often had to choose between the highest gear working or the lowest as I couldn't stretch out both. This thing is light and gearing runs smooth and silent, almost in a relative stealth mode.

I've been putting a lot of time in on our "Confederation Trial." This trail was great for getting my bad knee back in shape because it is all from reclaimed railway lines so there is never more than a few degrees of grade. You can basically go 400km tip to tip of the Island without ever doing a hill.

Now that my knee is exercised again, road hills are no problem but I won't be playing on the alpine trails in Brookvale any time soon.

Thanks for asking Cam.

Wow, Brazil. I'd love to bike through Brazil but I have no ambition to get there on one. Sounds like a VERY long hot ride but I'm sure it will be a wonderful adventure. Please let us know if he sets up a travel blog.

With great power comes Awesome irresponsibility.