Ok, this is all Greek to me, but I think I get the jist of it & I appreciate everyone's input even though it sounds as if this horse has been beaten to death already, been revived, & beaten to death again on a number of occasions.

I'll now ask another dumb question... where I was trying to go with this is, if you were to hook up a 200 watt amp to the bottom posts, and another 200 watt amp to the top posts, does this power the individual speakers with any more power than if I were to just hook one 200 watt amp up to the bottom posts with the bridge in place? I've never really understood the way electricity works in this area. Like is the 200 watts divided up amoung the 6 separate speakers inside the M80 cabinet so that they are each only being pushed with 32 watts? Or do they each receive the full 200 watts in some way?

I was really curious about this when I purchased the EP800. At first I though, "cool, I'm getting 200 more watts of power than the EP600. But then it occured to me that the EP600 is driving its speaker with 600 watts, and the two drivers in my EP800 are only being pushed with 400 watts a piece. But I wasn't sure if this was really the case or not?

Anyway you don't have to break it down into micro mathmatics if you don't want to, just telling me if they each receive the full 800 watts is good enough for me. That's all I really want to know... well, that and how to properly inflate a bicycle tire tube.

My Stuff :

M80's
QS8's
VP150
EP800
Denon 4802
Emotiva XPA-3
Samsung BD-P3600
Sharp 65 Inch Aquos LCD