Originally Posted By: kcarlile
Of course, with the second one coming up, I'm going to wait a little while.

That sounds like a very good idea kcarlile. Sorry to hear about that. No little ones for me to worry about. \:\)

Well upon closer inspection one of the speakers has a 2" scratch on the front and about an inch long bubble in the finish on the 45 degree angle in the front. There is also smudges on the front and side with what looks like glue residue which I couldn't wipe off. I will have to give Axiom a call. I expect they will be very professional with the situation as always. I hate to nitpick and ask for a replacement but I figure I spent the money and it should be without blemishes especially since I didn't get it from the FO. Right? I will include a picture and let you guys tell me what you think.

Anyhow, I finally found the studs and they turned out to be steel. Funny the studfinder didn't pick them out very strong as it should have. Oh well.
Interestingly enough there are vertical but also four horizontal studs going all the way across the wall, which I found after I marked out and started drilling holes for the inserts I was going to use.

What a coincidence that the top holes for the bracket ended up right on a stud without me even looking for one!! I was very happy considering the night before looking for studs I was ready to punch a hole in the wall.
Sorry for the rant but I figured it may help someone else looking for studs in the future. Anyway onto a few more pics. Once again sorry for the quality, I really need to get a new camera and learn how to use it!

Oh I almost forgot to mention Axiom did it again with the sound. Amazing!!!

I really need to do something with those cables

Rally action on the Sammy!

SVS with homemade cable