Hi Murph,

Sorry I should have explained myself better. If I purchase 6 panels of 2'x4'x2" I will be installing them on 3 of my 4 walls, which are the left, front and right wall. I don't have room on the back wall at this time. Also, I have already built 2 Corner Bass "super chunks" using stacked triangles of Roxul mineral wool wich I then made a frame of pine and put black transparent frabric on top. I'll post pictures in the gallery tonight.

I plan on installing 3 of the 6 panels and evaluating the impact, then adding one more panel at a time up to 6 if I feel it's required, but I might stop at 3 or 4 etc.. I'm trying to remove slap echo and some reverb that occurs in certain parts of the room and messes with soudstage / clarity. The only reason I'll be getting 6 panels is because they only sell them in packs of 6. I will also be adding a new EP500 sub and run a dual sub system to even out the bass response. I hope that with the addition of the EP500 and the acoustic panels I will have a much better sound experience.

Acoustic Zen Adagio, Veritas center, Axiom EP500, QS8s, Anthem AVM20, MC20,Adcom GFA7400