Just reading this off of other reviews from off-axiom sites. Actually the VP150 probably is a better solution overall. Too bad there isn't one source of accurate info, but everybody has their opions and it goes from far left to far right over about everything, it seems.

I did get a new starter in my car for $313 and so far it's fixed.

I've decided on the EP350 based on the v3 improvement over the v2. I wasn't aware of that at the time earlier.

So I guess, so far my system will consist of (in my living room):

Axiom:
M22 with stands.
EP350 sub
Sony:
STR-DH500 receiver (cheep, cheep)
Samsung:
LN26B360
Disconnecting a Sony HT in a box.

--Then Next year add:

Axiom:
VP150v2 center.
2 QS8 surrounds.

Panasonic:
pt-ae4000u projector.
+ some sort of screen.

Onkyo:
receiver TX-NR806 or better.

Room:
12 wide by 11 deep by 8 high. Currently has hollow door, 2 windows, hardwood floor, 1 med closet, 1 small closet. Will need some soundproofing and sound damping. Will remove doors from closets, add a 2nd layer of sheetrock with green glue. Add something else to the floor (not sure what), +carpeting. Build sound dampers for the walls, that will also cover the windows. Replace hollow door with solid door. Install VHF antenna in attic in room above this one. Add some sort of lighting with dimmer switch. Would prefer the screen wall and ceiling in flat black, with the walls in Merlot red, some sort of medium to dark carpeting.

The 2 closets will both be 2 alcoves to the extreem left and right behind the seating area, Medium closet will be media storage room, and small closet will contain a small rack on wheels for equipment. Need to be able to roll it out for access to the attic in the ceiling.

Add seating. Hopefully theater seating.

Twa-la. Instant mini-theater.

Last edited by CatBrat; 11/14/09 12:20 AM.