what exactly is the revolution that occurs in the shire?

i just saw it again tonight with my dad and i noticed a couple things they should of done differently
1-smeegels voice in the beginning should of been more normal. the ring changed his life, his face and his body. why not his voice?

2-the humans should of been losing the last battle at the black gates of mordor. that way, when the ring is destroyed, the humans are saved. the last battle lacked a climax IMO.

3-take the last part out where sam goes back to the shire. when frodo leaves with the elves, the movie should of ended. very good ending right there.

4-the numbers of troops were off. 6,000 horsemen (rohan) looked like 10,000+ troops on screen. and then in the next scene it would look like there were 5,000 troops. then back up to 15,000 troops.
also, the number of orc troops on screen seemed to change. it didnt seem like the undead army was needed the way the rohan riders were kicking ass. they should of not done so well. that would have added more drama.

5-biggest peave is how when the rohan charge (the rohan charge at the white tower) aowyn gives her own battle cry. it just sounded wrong in comparison to the deep loud rumble of thousands of men(actually this sound was recorded at a new zealand lacrosse game). her high pitched voice made me notice i was watching a movie. kind of took me out of the movie
a little.
but, all this comes after watching it 3 times. its a good movie though and you wouldnt notice unless

Once You Pop You Can't Stop