Wow, God am I glad I didn't purchase from that ass-hat! Hey things can go wrong with the best of products (I know that first hand), surely it's in the company's best interest to do whatever it can to satisfy their customers in a timely manner. Now that the internet is as big a part of buying audio equipment as it is today, behaving the way that company has/is can only bring about one thing... certain doom! You just can't get away with treating customers that way in this day and age. Public perception is everything. One dissatisfied customer can reak havoc on an internet company like this one, let alone two thirds of the customers that deal with them. It's mistifying to me that these guys actually think they can get away with this sort of customer service. The end must surely be near for these shmucks!

The service could not be more night and day different than it is over at Axiom. I would whole heartedly recommend to any and all of AV123's dejected customers to give an Axiom product a spin! After the treatment they recieved over there they'd be in for the shock of their lives when an Axiom customer service rep tells them, "your replacement amp/driver/subwoofer is on it's way, once it arrives you can return your defective piece with the pre-paid shipping label we're emailing you at this time, have a great day". No company is perfect from top to bottom, but Axiom's customer service is the absolute benchmark for which all others should model themselves after.

The pairing of Axiom's trmendous customer service and the incredible performance of their products will asure their survival in the audio industry for as long as they wish to do business. Of this I have no doubt.

My Stuff :

M80's
QS8's
VP150
EP800
Denon 4802
Emotiva XPA-3
Samsung BD-P3600
Sharp 65 Inch Aquos LCD