I've had both Cogeco and Bell and will just echo the thoughts of others, both have their share problems. Bundles from both providers for identical services I feel are within 10 bucks of each other anyway so I don't know how much money you can save going one way or their other and I know both will discount their packages if you push hard enough or 'threaten' to pull all your business or bring them all your business depending on who you're talking to.

After spending a couple of years on cogeco I got fed up with their poor customer service so I pulled everything and went with bell, then after 2 worse years with bell not sending me the right bill for 2 years I swore I was going back to cogeco, but they negotiated a pretty good deal with me to stay for another year and I still have to call monthly to get my bill adjusted. I think you're damned if you do and damned if you don't personally.

The only REAL difference I can offer between the two is the 'On Demand' service from Cogeco(Cable)... which I really miss with Bell not having it. I know the argument can be made that you can PVR everything you want to watch, the problem is, sometimes I don't know what I want to watch until I want to watch it \:\) I find quality, channel offerings, PPV be pretty much the same.

Unlike 80'sMan I have elected not purchase my equipment because I haven't been overly impressed with either providers service and I don't want to commit myself to them with hardware purchases. I would like to purchase because I don't like renting either, but I'm afraid of commitment \:\)