Hi, I just received my first pair of Axiom speakers - the M22v2. I am struggling with the common theme of being pleased with their upper and mid range clarity and depth, but lack of lower frequencies. I am using them with the Denon AVR-2310ci in a room that is 1,400 CUBIC FEET. Room is 9' HIGH x 11 LONG x 13 WIDE. I'm 9 feet from my 46" Sony Bravia. I will use them for music and film equally. My music interests range from rock to jazz to electronic music. I am impressed with how they handle pop music and jazz, but when I play my ambient music like Steve Roach, Brian Eno, Thomas Koner, vidnaobmana, Peter Gabriel's Passion, Philip Glass, etc, I can tell there is something missing. So my question is, do I stick with these until I've saved enough to buy a sub? Or do I exchange these for the M3s. I do like warmth in my music, and I do have music that demands lower frequencies. Will I be missing out in the long run if I part with the M22s? It sounds like if I am patient and wait to get a decent sub, that my appetite for warmth, "wall of sound", deep boom and thump will be solved. I am sorry for launching into a list of concerns and negative feedback with my first posting. My positive feedback is I can tell there is real craft and artistry in these speakers. There is such detail and clarity in the mid range it's remarkable. Miles Davis' Kind of Blue- AMAZING! Hall & Oates "Maneater" has terrific brightness and lift. I can hear singers gasp and breathe in songs that I have listened to a million times. But I am aiming for atmosphere and warmth in addition to the brightness and clarity. I listen to a lot of soundtracks and ambient music that live down there. But with that said, even the ambient music has a layer of mid-range nuance, so I don't want to muck that up by parting with the M22 and getting the M3 for a quick fix bass thump because I can't afford a sub right now. Anyway, let me know what your thoughts are. Was my choice in receiver not a good one? I also have a Technics 1200 and will be listening to quite a bit of vinyl since some of my ambient artists are now choosing to release their music exclusively on vinyl. (i.e. Fear Falls Burning, formerly vidnaObmana from Belgium.) I appreciate your time and expertise in advance!