A-Team: Does anybody experience shrillness or hot S sounds with their VP 150? Roundabout 60 days of use I have noticed that there can be some terrible S sounds in some dailogue scenes on cable or DVD's... Can this fixed?

The first time I noticed was watching "Gangs of New York"; a pretty decent flick I should add, but gory. The narration parts by Leonardo de Caprio became almost unbearable. Nearly every S was noticeably hot and accentuated.

Next time it became painful was watching a Celebrity 100 Biggest Oops's show on the E! cable channel. The main narrator and several other interviews had pronounced shrill on most 'S's.

I can't say the S's are always bad. It may be the way certain people say it. The people I was watching this with never said anything about the S's. It is something that is beginning to bug me and I hope I can fix it, because the rest of the time this speaker sound tremendous.

Can this phenomena be toned down? I read in a search that there is a possible mod for this? A 2 Ohm resistor for the tweeter? Has anyone tried this? Will it help me?

My 7.2 System: h/k AVR 8000, h/k PA 2000(B) , h/k DVD 50(B), Axiom M22TISE(B), Axiom VP150SE(B), Axiom QS8(B), Cheap Pioneer Rears, 2 HSU VTF2, and Coaxial Cable TV.

Grazie!