I have just noticed quite an influx of new buyers in the forum! It seems like every couple of hours a new poster says "I have finally purchased my Axioms!" I do not know if it is just the Holiday season or not, but Axiom seems to be doing quite well the last few weeks.

I hope all the new buyers have been enjoying their new Axioms and us veterans are showing off our excellent setups to new buyers when they come over for the Holidays!

It seems quite funny, but it sure makes me feel good to see a company that took care of me through the buying process doing well. Hope the strong sales are a welcome holiday present to Axiom.

Similarly, I just got my brother turned on to Axioms. He is expecting at least a VP100 for Christmas and may possibly be getting more. I gave him an Axiom gift certificate for Christmas.

Axiom brings Christmas cheer to my family!

Conversely, I still do not know how my Axioms are doing since they are in San Luis Obispo, CA near where the Earthquake occured Yesterday and I am in Irvine, CA with my family.

I have no idea whether my HT survived the quake. I hope hope hope everything is OK.