I am running them in sets of two wired at a 8 ohm load, so 4 sets which works out to 2 per seat. I am running them off of a yamaha RXV1000 I had kicking around, I had actually gave it to a friend but he wanted HDMI so I took it back, glad I did LOL. They add that little bit extra to the movie.....Man I just finished Band Of Brothers and the scenes in it were fantastic. Disk two part one the bombing before the jump and mortar rounds, I think I got a woody. Anyway they really accentuate the bass and make it seem to be a higher level than it really is. The tactile part is very confusing at times, I play xbox with a set od digital 7.1 head phones and with the shakers on I often find myself pulling the head phones off so see if I have woken my family up LOL...all there is, is that low rumble no audible sound at all. My daughter loves super mario on the Wii/big screen and as she calls them the buzzers LOL.
This is a great site I am glad I joined, oh by the way these guys are on Face Book too LOL.

Later
Phil