On the Pioneer, the Center Width (along with Panorama and Dimension) settings are only avail when in PLIIx Music. But when playing in that mode, just hit the settings button and scroll down the list. NEO:6 has similar settings when it's mode is engaged.

The Panorama setting is the opposite of Center Width. It takes the stereo content which is in the left and right, and copies it to the left and right surround to create more of a wrap-around effect. I believe its turned all the way down by default.

I'm not exactly sure how the Dimension setting makes it's change. But you can hear it as it is adjusted. It's like the front sound stage moves toward you. It's probably like Panorama, but instead of copying the stereo signal from the LR, it removes it to the surround. What ever it does, I don't like anything but the default. Setting it smaller crushes the front width, and larger sounds odd. But then again, all my speakers are within a half foot of the being exactly the same distance from my listening position. People who are nearer to farther from the mains vs. surrounds may get more from this.

Pioneer PDP-5020FD, Marantz SR6011
Axiom M5HP, VP160HP, QS8
Sony PS4, surround backs
-Chris