Got them in the 2 days shipped as promised. Everything was well packed. I have everything setup and have done some "mild" listening. My first impression was "wow, these really are bright!". Not saying it was bad -- it was just different going from the muddy kenwood center and yamaha bookshelf's I had.

The first thing my wife said was "I like that. It is ALOT clearer!". She also liked the looks. So, WAF has been very high so far.

The one thing that I haven't liked so far was that I have to wall mount the M2's in the front (compromise) but I had to drill my own holes for the mounting bracket. I called tech support before doing anything and he walked me through the process. I just hated to drill into my brand new speaks. Kinda scarey. Everything worked fine though.

I REALLY like the QS8's and am VERY glad I went with them over the QS4's. I'm sure the 4's are fine, but, my room is large and the 8's offer a very nice impact. Those suckers are solidly built too. Felt like 2 cinder blocks.

I also REALLY like the VP150 so far. Quite alot of power coming out of the center now.

Lastly, the Yamaha 70w/channel amp hasn't really strained driving everything either so I'm almost ready to put that worry to rest. It gets warm, but, not noticeably warmer than before with all 8ohm speakers.

So far... so good! Will check back when I get everything broken in.