for 500 you can get a little system that will make em sing. They are probbly starved dearly hooked to the Aiwa.

You would be better off getting an integrated, at this price range, its a must. And yes i believe that a better cd player will sound alot better. Especially if you talking about using the aiwa.

THIS WOULD BE A GREAT AMP

and actually thats their clearance demo one so if you dont snatch it up someone else will. This is the old model (but quite good) and because the new models came out nobody really has these anymore. I would feel confident enough in that amp to simply hit add to cart. Although it is a demo model which means there might be some cosmetic blemishes. probbly on the remote. But they also use them to take pics for the catalog, so maybe not.

As for a cd player. you in luck. This one would be a perfect match for the amp, and these originally sold for 500 bucks. i have the little brother to this cd player and am very happy with it. 280 bucks is really a good price for this peice of equipment. But like i said if your interested in it, dont sit around thinking on it for days because these could be gone tomorrow. D500SE cd player

it would come to over 500 bucks but would be well worth it. you saving alot of money buying demo and clearance equipment. add 30 bucks for cables and you got yourself a real nice system.