Hello All:

I have been reading the posts here for more than a year and I can say that the info posted here has been great.

It's time for me to seek some help.
I always wanted to buy Axiom speakers (based on reviews) but due to budget constraints could not afford the M22s. I eventually bought the Michaura M55s (2xspds) from ebay (Kcarlile). Ended up with HSU VTF-2 for sub (spiffme). So far, I am pleased with the combo for 2 channel music. I watched LOTR the other day and really liked the sound (HK Receiver)but something was missing. All of a sudden I felt the lack of CENTER.

I would appreciate if someone can help me choose a matching center for these speakers. I am not sure if this is the appropriate place to ask but since you are all so knowledgable, I thought I would get some help.

I looked at audioreview for reviews on center speakers. The top 3 that I found (rating) were Acoustic Research AR4C, Klipsch RC3-II and BIC D62. Not sure if these would match with Michaura M55s. AR4C is not available, KLIPSCH sells for $225 on ebay, and BIC about $125 (Axioms are more than $250). I am sure, I desparately need a center.

Sorry about the lengthy post and thanks for your time and help.