I posted this on the SPOT and I thought I would post it on here in hopes of getting some addtional feedback.
My wife and I are completely replacing our home theater. We have just succcessfully sold off our entire polk speaker setup, upgraded our TV from a 32" to a Hit 57T500, and now we were looking for a new speaker setup. We were about 48 hours away from spending about 2500.00 on a setup from Paradgim when I was refered to this website because of the excellent service and quality of products they offer. If the quality of products is anything like the quality of the customer service they offer, then I am going to be ordering next week. I emailed there customer service yesterday, and within TWO HOURS THEY RESPONDED BACK TO ME. SIMPLY AWESOME! This is the system that my wife thinks we should get and I will be honest, I don't disagree with her about it! LOL

m80Ti
vp150
4-QS8

The comparable system from paradigm, with discount, is still over 600.00 more.

Now, If I go with the 80 instead of the 60, we want a recomendation on a new reciever to go with it. I have had several people tell me that the Denon 3803 will do the job great. We currently have an Onkyo TXDS989 and are trying to sell it because we are not that happy with it.

So, if you can help us out with any suggestions or comments on the speakers or reciever would be great.

Thank you
Jeff
Cincinnati, OH