I'll be getting one. $399.00 list, doubt if much less out the gate. Not bad for 4 tuners.

I've built a new Rack Mount HTPC for the the Ceton. iCore5 650, SSD 40gb drive, 8 gb ram, 1.5 tb recorded tv drive, Window 7 with Media Center, TMT3/AnyDVDHD for playing BluRays. With this configuration I can have digital cable (6 tuners 2-HDHomerun OTA,4 tuners digital cable.) bitstreaming blurays (BlueRays stored on Server) All my music ?(stored on server), photo/home video viewing, NetFlix streaming, you name it, all in one box with one interface. Can't wait been working on this for years and the Ceton is the last piece of the puzzle. The only other box I will need, is a gaming box.

You can stream live and recorded tv to Windows Media Extenders which mean Xbox 360, and couple other discontinued models, from a ceton equipped htpc with windows media center.

You can share recorded TV between computers with Media Center or the proper software, but only the recorded shows marked "copy freely", varies by cable company.

Your computer must passs a Digital Cable Advisor Test included in Windows Media Center for the Ceton to work. Protected path, HDMI/DVI, minimum CPU and ram, etc.

I've had the HDHomerun for years, works great easy to setup. (I've only used it for OTA, not SD Cable though)

Last edited by wordgasm; 03/13/10 02:24 PM.

Fronts/Wides:M22s in/on
Center:VP150/VP100 in/on
Hghts,SS,SR:QS8s
Sub:EP500
AVR:Onkyo 3008