OK, so, my radio frequency electronic guru and mentor is coming over this coming week to audit my systems. What? audit your what? Yes. I blew up one of my Big Yammie Mammies (one of my 3 Yamaha M80 amps, google the specs if you like specs, they are incredible). It will sing again after he ministers to it.

Also, if he is in a good mood, he will fix my tube amp as I would trust no one else to touch it. (the output posts' innards get pulled out when you remove an interconnect.) Thanks Tash Goka for nothing when I asked for some help with the Antique Sound Labs amp you import and distribute.

So, the fun part is that we are setting up a new 2 channel system in the living room. Push will come from a KA 9100 Kenwood flagship integrated amplifier with a wonderful phono section. We'll hook it to the new MMF 2.2LE turntable and Sony CA9ES CDP and an Ah! Njoe Tjoeb tube output CDP.

But which speakers? So, I figure I'll have a party. (Big Will are you out there?) I'll ask Mr. B to bring the M2es and the mighty Wharfedales, I'll ask Mr. J to bring the M3Tis. I'll supply the M22s, the Michaura M55s, M66s, and Dahlquist DQM905s. The big Thiels will have to stay upstairs.

We'll work the Weber, sacrifice cows, drink the beer, spin the vinyl, power up the tube output CDP and the SS Sony, and play some music.

Whatever impressions I can collect, I will pass along.

No blind A/B testing in that I do not have enough room to put everyone up overnight.

Enjoy the Music. Trust your ears. Laugh at Folks Who Claim to Know it All.