Originally Posted By: troyd
 Originally Posted By: dakkon
i have a pair of CM1's and the CM center ( the small one). These speakers are in my bedroom. In the living room i have M60's and V 150. To be honest, in my bedroom the CM's sound wonderful.

I have listened to the CM9's as well. If I was in your position, leaving money out of the scenario, i would get the CM9's, the finish on my CM1's is much better than the axioms, the components that go into the construction of the B&W's are of a higher quality than the axioms in my opinion. My favorite thing about the CM's is the fact that the grills use magnets to attach to the cabinet, so if you have the grills off, there aren't the typical Grill holes.....

I hope this helps you out.

I have some pics ...really good pics of HG Cherry on M60's but cannot seem to attach them, however if you search on my username and check the forum "Good quality Pics of all finishes" I think on the second page are some awesome pics of the M60 's in HG Cherry. I dare to compare they are as nice as the B&W's finish or at least the B&W's are not $1500 better

I went ahead and bought the black from the factory outlet. The room is dark 95% of the time so I'll save the money and use it somewhere else...