I've had two different SVS subs, and the M22s blended very well with either one. You will love your new setup. Congratulations.
Bill

Originally Posted By: Nashvegas Rocks
Howdy from Nashville all. I finally made the leap of faith last friday and made my axiom order and wanted to see what you all think of my final setup. I have finally decided to treat myself to a HT setup. Please let me explain what im coming from.

Eosone satellite setup (decent brand made exclusively for best buy by Polk) with a box store Sony 525 receiver and a 27 inch tv (yes they are still out there.) Have had the speakers and receiver for going on ten years and they treated me well until i abused them in college. About six months ago i began the research to find me an affordable but suitable HT setup. For the longest time i was looking at a Denon 1910 and the Pro Cinema 1000's by def tech and a 42" LCD Samsung. Until 3 weeks ago the only thing that had changed was either the Pro Cinemas or Axiom with a EP sub. In the end I wound up buying a 50" Panasonic plasma, the Denon 2310, Axiom M22's, VP100 QS4's and a SVS sub. Its funny to see it come full circle actually. I already have the tv and the Denon in place and already i am shocked at what a decent receiver can do especially for the LFE channel.

Sorry for the long post but have much time to sit and read the forums awaiting the arrival of my new speakers. everything should be here on thursday.