Short version, the Denon reciever in your signature can't put out enough to damage your speakers unless you turn it up high enough to clip it. Anything up to, and including 0 volume is fine. Above 0 is fine until you get clipping or heat shutdown. If you hear clipping, look at your volume level and don't go that high again.

---

By my understanding the 0 volume level is what the reciever was designed for. Anything from zero down is absolutely 100% fine. Also, the rated power and distortion numbers for the receiver should be for the 0 Level (I may be wrong on that point but it is my impression).

Going above zero you can start adding distortion to the signal and, depending on the source material, heat load. If you have a good receiver the distortion shouldn't be noticable until you get to +15 or higher. If you can hear the distortion or it starts to clip, don't go that high! Clipping = Bad! Clipping can damage your speakers.

Heat... well, the Receiver should have an auto-shutdown. If it isn't shutting down you're fine.

Regarding power and speakers there should be no issue. The M22 is rated at 200W. If I'm right, correct me if I'm not, that means they can handle a continuous 200W signal. Peaks and transients may be greater. Your Denon 2310 should only put out 105W continuously at the 0 volume level. And again, you should never actually see continuous output like this in practice... unless you enjoy listening to test tones.

snazzed

M22, VP150, QS8 <--all v2
Sub: Outlaw LFM1-Plus
Denon AVR1910, Sony X900-65"