Originally Posted By: htnut

Is it possible the cost is reflective of the fact that they won't sell as many VP180's as the M80's? Even if they get the same number of orders for each, the physical number of M80's being manufactured is still double that of the VP180 because the M80's are sold in pairs.

I just wanted to clarify your comment for lurkers. The M80s are also sold singly though you’re right that people generally buy them in pairs. ;\)

Originally Posted By: Adrian

I believe the VP180 will bring new customers into the fold, likely people who were sitting on the fence about purchasing a pair of Axiom M60s/80s based on some reviews(and heresay) of the VP150.

This is not directed at you nor anyone else who has found their VP150 lacking when compared to the M80s, I’m just picking up on your comment and wondering how many of those who have claimed that anyone noticing a difference between their M80s and VP150 just hadn’t set it up correctly are going to upgrade to the VP180 and talk about how much better it sounds. ;\)

3M80 2M22 6QS8 2M2 1EP500 Sony BDP-S590 Panny-7000 Onkyo-3007 Carada-134 Xbox Buttkicker AS-EQ1