The CDN/US exchange rate is always one of the deciding factors as to when you purchase from which side of the border. Although the CDN $ has had a sharp drop this last week due to the Stock Market BS and turmoil in the European Union, generally it is fairly strong vs the US $ (at the moment), so that tends to make purchases for Americans shopping in Canada a little more pricey right now. It's interesting to see which way the shoppers are lining up at Detroit/Windsor and Niagara Ont/NY depending on what the exchange rate is. Overall, I would say with the majority of items, you'll get the better deal on the US side though.

On a different note, I've been watching much of the turmoil that the US has been going through(I have investments in US and Canada) thanks to Wall St's cronies and hope that your leadership, and other leaders, will not be too proud to see how Canada's banking system works(no bailout needed). Don't even get me started on "High Frequency Trading", Hedge Funds, short selling ect prevalent on the US markets and all the self serving lobbiests. Is it any wonder why the markets are so f*cked up?

Oh....and one more thing!!!

Glad you like the M22's.

Half of communication is listening. You can't listen with your mouth.