Well. I have not bought my setup but mine is basically looking to be identical to that one but getting a different subwoofer because another company has a better value unit than the EP-350.

Check out this PL-200 and look up reviews on it.

http://www.acousticsounddesign.com/core/view_BigProduct.cfm?pid=1555&sc=28

I am planning on mounting my left front speaker directly onto the mantle of my fireplace, just a little above optimal listening level but otherwise I am looking at somehow putting it onto the bricks. So i'de rather just put them where I can easily.

The right speaker will go near a window, but it should fit just perfect where I have it in mind.

My center channel (if it exists, still in debate on budget) is the tough one because it will be just above my tv. I do not trust using a full metal bracket to support it even though I have read that works. I am going to call axiom sales on sunday and discuss it with them. I am thinking I will likely build an all oak desk extension to mount my center channel (if it exists) ontop of it... Of course the vp 100 weighs less so it might just work in a bracket, hmmm... :P

There is something about the vp150 though that excites me. it must be that cool looking line of 5 speakers. It wakes up my inner child. That alone is worth the cost, right?