At present audioreview.com allows 5000 words. Thanks for appreciating the review - kinda surprised it was read so quickly, since it just went up yesterday. In my day job, I am a professional Bulls@#!!-er -- however, this review was entirely sincere, and much easier to wing out than your average day's PR fare.

On another note - joema, thanks for the details. Someday (more than a year off) when I get a new receiver with a variable crossover, I believe I will be able to get the M60s-Sub configuration set up for music so my wife likes it. (Her antipathy toward the sub for music at the Yamaha's fixed 90 Hz xover was so intense, she even learned how to manipulate the subwoofer settings -- and let me just say that previously not even the inducement of a $500 treatment at a Mediterannean day spa would have led to such miracles.)

Two thoughts re: 5.1 music with the fixed xover on the 6-channel source: 1) yes, surely that 120 Hz xover is what gave you some problems with the set-up of the M60s ... that's a lot of info to lose on any good speaker, 2) it is disappointing that bass management is so rudimentary on many of the 6-channel players still.

Birdman

"These go to eleven."