1. I'm not sure what you mean by missing. For every speaker there's a Max Amp power listed and a Min Amp power listed. What more is there? Also, it's an almost totally irrelevant spec. See my other rants.

2. They are very clear and accurate, and can expose recordings that were mastered badly (ie, where the treble was over emphasized). This can lead to a perception of brightness. I've never had this perception about the Axioms.

3. Dunno. {Edit} I heard some PSBs several years ago and was not particularly impressed (not that they were bad, they just didn't blow me away). I haven't a clue which model they were. I heard some M22s not so long ago without a sub and was very impressed. Although they didn't have the all the low stuff, it was very, very clean. They weren't trying and failing to reproduce the low bass, it just rolled off very cleanly. I can only imagine how good the bass is on the larger speakers from Axiom.

4. Rockets are extremely laid back. Axioms are extremely accurate (let's call it "clear" just to avoid the b word.)

Last edited by kcarlile; 01/18/04 09:51 AM.

I am the Doctor, and THIS... is my SPOON!