Thanks everyone. I am assuming the Paradigm Studio 100/CC-690/ADP-590 comparable system would be Axiom M80v3/V180/QS8v3 and if I ever decide to upgrade to 7.1 will have to add pair of M2v3 or M3v3. One think I noticed in the case of M80 and V180 is that they are 4 ohm speakers compared to Paradigm Studio 100 and CC-690 which are 8 ohm speakers. Do I need an external amp to compensate on impedance? Currently I have Pioneer Elite SC-25 receiver and have a huge family room/game room/basement - 22'x26' with 10' ceiling. Not that I am trying to fill the whole area because only about 40-45% of that area will be used for HT, remaining area is for kids play as well as little pantry/kitchen/wet bar but it is all one open space.

By the way, I am not finding customer/pro reviews on V180, when I auditioned Paradigm, the CC-690 center channel is one big center speaker and very important for my 60%+ usage for movies/HT, how is everyone experience with V180 as a center, at least from the dimensions it seems like a pretty big center channel as well, but I am interested to know how is the sound quality specifically listening to dialogues if you have two rows of seating which I don't have currently, I just have a very large sectional but want to invest in theater seating at some point.